

I found the parent very creative beside of LAZY.....hahahahaha
I really tried to make 1 for Ah Tox since his baby will arrive to this world anything from now when i received this picture on that nite but failed. i really wonder how they do it. As i know they use the hanger to make it. Anyone of you wanna try to make 1 and if really success, let me know ok...
I think Ah Tox need it very soon.....hehehehehee

7 comments:
wah..I didn't know hangers can do these wonders...ahhahaha...
hahaha.. hey this is dangerous u know or not. cos if the baby has stop sucking he will choke.. aiyo these ppl never have baby before ler.
creative but dangerous for babys..
wah like tat also can kah.... 1st time c this kind of thing lor... agree with ah hoon jie jie, creative but danger lor....
i agree, is creative but dangerous..
by the way, i have a tag for u.
check it out! :)
Very artistic indeed. A truly amazing invention....But no wise to be lazy when it comes to feeding cos baby may choked.
hey daddy, i tag u in my sunny blog
In my honest opinion i think the baby is so pitiful to look at without the mother feeding her or his.It breaks my heart to see this.I'm a mother and i feel laziness at times but i can't afford to do this to my baby.Never.
Post a Comment