Nutmegstudio

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Election Day

Today is our Malaysia Election Day.

So sorry to my Malaysia that i didn't go back to my hometown to vote. i was so sick, maybe due to my pressure from my workload. I think already 3 weeks i didn't sleep well. The earlier i slept was about 2am everyday. A lot of works need to do and complete before my project finish. I need to get prepare for the final account. At the same time my new project (submarine pipeline from Teluk Batik near Sitiawan to Pulau Pangkor) just started. A lot of paperworks need to be done like survey alignment, ISO procedure, Project Quality Plan, Execution Plan and so on.

I also brought a lot of can food and instant mee as my mum advised me last a few days. She said she scare after Election result came you, any parties might making trouble and curfew the area. So better be prepare for the curfew. I hope this curfew wouldn't be happen in my place but i still worried because next 2 units of my house is opposition branches. I scare they might make trouble. Hope God will bless Malaysia for the peaceful.
I

2 comments:

jepunlauee said...

Don't worry too much la..I think it should be alright la...
If nothing happen,you will be stuck with instant noodles for days...hahaha...

Anonymous said...

i think shd be fine huh, because today my side here ok aje !!